(COLUMBUS, Ohio)—Ohio Governor Mike DeWine signed the following bills into law:
- House Bill 136, sponsored by Representative Scott Lipps, regarding Medicaid coverage of chiropractic services.
- House Bill 158, sponsored by Representative Brian Baldridge and Representative Phil Plummer, prohibits the use of class B firefighting foam containing intentionally added PFAS chemicals for testing and training purposes.
- House Bill 184, sponsored by former Representative Rick Carfagna, revises Ohio Police and Fire Pension Fund disability determination procedures.
- House Bill 265, sponsored by Representative Gayle Manning and Representative Thomas F. Patton, regarding children's crisis care facilities and residential infant care centers.
- Senate Bill 215, sponsored by Senator Terry Johnson, regarding a concealed handgun licensee's duty to carry the license and notify a law enforcement officer if the licensee is carrying a concealed handgun, and a right of a qualifying adult to carry a concealed handgun in the same manner as if the person was a licensee.